Poppy Ergo Jr is a small robotic arm with a great educational potential. For this reason we want to show you, how to go through the first stage of using it – assembling. Of course, you can find assembling instruction online, but the process is quite complex and not always intuitive, therefore we decided to record this movie. Enjoy!
- Poppy Ergo Jr website: https://www.poppy-project.org/en/robots/poppy-ergo-jr
- Poppy Ergo Jr assemble guide: https://docs.poppy-project.org/en/assembly-guides/ergo-jr/
- Poppy Ergo Jr motor configuration: https://docs.poppy-project.org/en/assembly-guides/ergo-jr/motor-configuration.html
- Poppy Ergo Jr pedagogical activities booklet: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2jV8VX-lQHwTUxXZjF3OGxHVGM
- Poppy Ergo Jr STL files for 3D printing: https://github.com/poppy-project/poppy-ergo-jr/tree/master/hardware/STL